BUSINESS SKILLS MIGRATION
The Business Skills Migration streams include both provisional and permanent programs providing the main avenue for successful business owners or investors who wish to establish or develop a new or existing business in Australia or who are looking to invest directly in the Australian economy.
The Business Skill Migration (Provisional) program offers the following visa subclasses:
- Business innovation stream – Subclass 188a
- Investor stream – Subclass 188b
- Significant investor stream – Subclass 188c
- Premium investor stream – Subclass 188d
- Entrepreneur stream – Subclass 188e
- Business Talent stream – Subclass 132
The Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) program enables an eligible holder of the provisional Business Skill visa to continue investment activities and live in Australia permanently by a grant of a Subclass 888 visa.